- There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.
- A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.
- A Discordian is required to, the first Friday after his illumination, Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Roman Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).
- A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.
- A Discordian is Prohibited from Believing What he reads.
Obviously there are some contradictions here, haha. The sad thing is, people actually believe this, I heard one on a podcast I listen to today. I think it's pretty clearly just taking a shot at organized religions, and is geared toward stupid kids (cause it looks like it was written by a little snot-nosed brat).
Anyhoo, I think I'll stick with the almighty God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who makes sense and has forgiven my sins.